2-4 Band, Raybestos, Pro Series High Energy, 700R4/4L6OE/4L65E (1987-Up)
With a Pro Series High Energy 2-4 Band for a 700R4/4L60E/4L65E made by Raybestos, you know you have nothing to worry about. The High Energy friction coating has been proven to wear less and last longer than the OEM 2-4 band. This means you can rest easy knowing that inferior parts aren't going to cut your rebuilt transmissions life short. The Pro Series 2-4 Band paired with a Corvette Servo Assembly (by OMS, LLC, item # 1091), makes for a high performance combination that will speed your shifts up dramatically!
- Greater mechanical strength
- Higher co-efficient of friction competitors' high-energy bands
- Heat-treated anchors for added strength on specific applications
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Resistance to extreme heat (up to 700º F)
- A significant increase in durability
- Higher holding capacity
- Stable when exposed to high-energy conditionas
- Affordable performance for every rebuild
- Reduced risk of overheating steel plates
About Raybestos Powertrain
Raybestos Powertrain is one of the largest developers and suppliers of automotive friction material products in the world. Raybestos Powertrain produces OE quality transmission friction bands that meet stringent quality standards required in today's complex transmissions. Raybestos Powertrain clutches are made with high grade friction material that meets or exceed OEM specifications. Raybestos clutches will provide you with superior shift quality and greater durability to your rebuild, every time.